Monday, December 4, 2006

Lon's Airsoft Ordering Service

Hey guys, this is Lon on Noels account, 'cause I forgot my damn Blogger password. Anyway, I'm taking orders for pistols and other small items (i.e., parts, extra mags) for you airsofters that totally don’t have access to a mailbox... the site I'll be ordering from is Redwolf Airsoft.

How it works...? Just give me the cash, I'll order it, the order comes in, and you'll get your EMS Speedpost box in around 2 weeks, 3 at most; I will NOT touch your package in any way, except when I pick it up from the post office, and when I actually give it to you, of course.

You’ll have to pay your order in full before I place the order, and I’m thinking of making a tip fee of 5 bucks. That isn’t asking too much, is it?

Now there are a few things to be aware of with this “service”: If your package somehow gets SEIZED (like, taken away permanently), I’m sorry, but I can’t do anything about it. But ordering from Redwolf, I have NEVER had to deal with customs, PERIOD. And just to let you know, Redwolf is INFAMOUS for their covering up of trades. Example, if you order a fully trademarked gun, say a TM Colt M1911A1, expect the whole left part of the slide to be covered up with a SUPER ABBRASIVE tape that’s nearly impossible to remove by any normal means… So whether or not you want to get a trademarked gun is totally up to you, but personally, I’d seriously think it over.

There are some pretty good un-trademarked pistols out there, though: I recommend the HFC M190 full metal series, as they’re pretty affordable and very reliable. I can order these for you at $130 (semi auto version) and $135 (full auto version). I’m up for ordering mags and parts as well, basically anything but AEG’s, just tell me what you’re interested in, and I can give you a quote… but please note that shipping isn’t cheap.

So that’s about it. If anyone is interested, just reply I guess, or email me at lonnie_fukuda@yahoo.com

5 comments:

SoulAssassin said...

Redwolf does cover up trades as required by U.S. law. Ive seen though, other airsoft players rolling with AEG's with their trades intact, but i also know they order from a different site i.e. cobra airsoft.

If anyone out there wants there gun trades kept intact it is possible to request that they be kept intact, but you will be risking for a seizure.

one thing though I have noticed is that customs on Guam is pretty lax so I do not think they will seize your gun if it still has its trades. as I myself have gone through the process of ordering a gun with trades intact and even not orange tipped.

=Noel=

Randolph said...

if u guys wanna keep ur trades intack u can try ordering from uncompany.com that site has an option which lets u pick either tape or putty to cover the trade, for all i know the putty is the easiest to remove than the tape, we also have a M16 A1 that jus came in which passed customs and the trades werent covered up, like what Noel said, customs on Guam are pretty slack, but there is also a chance that it will get seized

Anonymous said...

Randolph thanks. Does Uncompany take credit cards? I cant seem to choose, but they have a Visa/Mastercard logo thing on their site... and what's the cheapest shipping method?

Randolph said...

i think uncompany accepts both, they also accept paypal, paypal is the best option cause from that site u get a 3% discount when using paypal.

the shipping i use is speedpost, which is the fastest(takes about 3-6 days for the item to come in) but it is probly the most expensive so its better to order in bulk. they have other shipping companys but i am not sur of the prices.

the good thing about that site is that when u confirm your order they send you an invoice before you pay of how much the total cost will be. if u dont like the price then u can just cancel the order altogether before you pay.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i've actually tried to order from them a couple times in the past. But when I fill out the form, I only get the option to pay with paypal, money order, and wire transfer... but there's no option for 'credit card'... unless i'm missing something here.

speedpost is what i usually pick with redwolf, and yeah, it is pretty fast. if I order from unco, i guess i'll pick it too.