Tuesday, April 10, 2007

AEX San Diego

Hey Guys,
I'm here in SD now and as far as I can tell there's only one main AS shop in the area. They also have a website airsoftextreme.com. It's a decent store with mostly CA's and TM's. I was hoping they would have a crap load of accessories and stuff but it didn't seem all that. Plus the pricing was very comparable to T&J's but you also have to pay 8% sales tax so it comes out to even more in some cases. It's great if you want to see touch and hold but it's a more expensive than buying on Guam. I can't find any airsoft shops in Las Vegas. Anybody know if it's legal there?

2 comments:

Sturaiku said...

After googling up Airsoft Las Vegas, there's apparently a place called "The SWAT house." They feature indoor scenerios using airsoft weaponry.

Here's their number, I dont know how reliable these intarwebs are, but check it out.

702-248-7928

Rommel said...

Thanks, I'll check it out. Any airsoft shops here. Internet here is $1/min so I can't stay on too long. Gotta save my money for the strippers and slot machines.